WEDDING SPEECHES AND QUOTES’S CONSULTING | How A Bride Can Make A Funny Wedding Quote For His Ceremony

Sunday, January 15, 2012

The husband who wants a happy

| Sunday, January 15, 2012 |

#11>Marriage is the alliance of two people, one of whom never remembers birthdays and the other who never forgets.” –Ogden Nash

#12>"The husband who wants a happy marriage should learn to keep his mouth shut and his checkbook open."


#13>“Three rings of marriage are the engagement ring, the wedding ring, and the suffering.”

#14>A lady of forty-seven who had been married twenty-seven years and has six children knows what love really is and once described it for me like this: 'Love is what you've been through with somebody.'
James Thurber

#15>Before I met my husband, I'd never fallen in love, though I'd stepped in it a few times.
Rita Rudner